If you have a child with special needs in the Northshore School District, we want to know you!
SEPAC is a parent-led, volunteer group available to anyone with children at NSD with special needs. We’re here to provide you information and assistance for navigating the often complex special education system and to support your child by supporting NSD special education teachers.
Last year, SEPAC was proud to have used the proceeds generated by our annual fundraiser, the Woodinville Holiday Craft Fair, to fund the following items for a total of over $12,000!
- $7639 Special education related Classroom Grants (via Northshore Schools Foundation granting process)
- $2160 New teacher and new-to-district stipends
- $1400 Reimbursement to special education teachers for their purchase of incentives/rewards for special needs students
- $500 Sensory swing at Kokanee Elementary
- Outstanding Service Awards
SEPAC also serves to provide the parent perspective in an advisory capacity to the Northshore School District Special Services administration who work jointly with us to identify and address systemic issues involving children with special needs in the district.
Subscribe to our newsletter and become connected, not only with us but with other parents who are more than happy to support in the form of mutual understanding and advice based on personal experience. You can also join our Parents Talk group on Facebook – just click here!